2021 Cadillac AWD Models
If you’re dreaming of getting behind the wheel of a new Cadillac with all-wheel drive, you’re in luck! Val Ward Cadillac has several Cadillac AWD models available, including the Cadillac CT5 AWD (formerly called the Cadillac CTS), Cadillac CT4 AWD, and more! Learn your options in this Cadillac AWD guide from Val Ward Cadillac, then contact us to go for a test drive through Fort Myers.
What is Cadillac AWD?
All-wheel drive is different from rear-wheel drive and front-wheel drive because it directs a car’s engine power to be evenly dispersed across all four tires on Cape Coral streets and, therefore, provides better traction. All-wheel drive is always on and doesn’t need to be activated by Naples drivers when they encounter challenging road conditions. Still, some AWD systems do include multiple driving modes that drivers may easily switch between as needed.
Cadillac All-Wheel-Drive Sedans
You get four options for a new Cadillac AWD sedan. All Cadillac AWD models offer luxurious interior features to enhance your Bonita Springs driving experience even more. Below is a list of available 2021 Cadillac AWD sedans so you can find the best model for your needs:
- Cadillac CT4: The Cadillac CT4 has a standard 2.0L turbocharged engine and 8-speed transmission. You can choose from four trim levels, including Luxury, Premium Luxury, Sport, and the V Series. All trims have optional AWD.
- Cadillac CT4-V: The 2021 CT4-V includes a standard 2.7L turbocharged engine, 8-speed automatic transmission, and available AWD. It’s offered in three trims: Luxury, Premium Luxury, and Sport.
- Cadillac CT5: The 2021 CT5 provides a 2.0L turbocharged engine coupled with a 10-speed automatic transmission that takes you from 0 – 60 in only 6.6 seconds. Cadillac ADW is available on all four CT5 trims: the Luxury, Premium Luxury, Sport, and V Series.
- Cadillac CT5-V: The CT5 mid-range Cadillac sedan features a standard 2.0L twin-scroll turbocharged engine, a 10-speed transmission, and goes from 0 – 60 mph in 6.6 seconds. You’ll also enjoy more lavish amenities. Available trims include the Luxury, Premium Luxury, and Sport, and AWD is available on all three trims.
Cadillac AWD SUVs
If you need an SUV instead of a sedan, all Cadillac SUVs are available with AWD, including the XT4, XT5, and XT6. The Cadillac Escalade offers four-wheel drive instead of AWD. Learn more about their specs below:
- Cadillac XT4 AWD: The Cadillac XT4 focuses on adaptability for drivers who want the ideal combination of power and fuel economy. The Cadillac XT4 gets an impressive 30 MPG on the highway!
- Cadillac XT5 AWD: Similar to the XT4, the Cadillac all-wheel-drive system in the XT5 offers switchable AWD modes. The XT5 is a little larger than the XT4 and has more premium features.
- Cadillac XT6 AWD: If your growing family needs an SUV with three rows of seats, the XT6 offers seating for up to seven passengers and has a maximum towing capacity of 4,000 pounds!
Test Drive a Cadillac AWD Model at Val Ward Cadillac
When you’re ready to experience Cadillac all-wheel drive for yourself, head to Val Ward Cadillac to get behind the wheel. We’ll take you on a test drive so you can find the best Cadillac AWD drive for your lifestyle and budget! You may want to browse our new vehicle specials and apply for financing online before heading to the dealership. Contact us today!