How Do I Use the MyCadillac App?
Many new and pre-owned Cadillac vehicles are compatible with the MyCadillac app. The handy MyCadillac mobile app syncs your vehicle to a compatible smartphone, with a bevy of features at your disposal on Fort Myers roads. Val Ward Cadillac has a guide to the MyCadillac mobile app below! Learn how to download and use all of its compelling features.
How to Download the MyCadillac Mobile App
Naples drivers who have an iPhone or an Android smartphone will be able to take advantage of the MyCadillac remote start app and more! To get started with the MyCadillac mobile app, follow these simple instructions:
- Download for free from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Create an OnStar account by visiting the Cadillac owner center at my.cadillac.com. Those who already have one set up can, of course, skip this step.
- Log into the MyCadillac App using your OnStart information. The app should quickly recognize your vehicle. Now you’re ready to go!
MyCadillac Mobile App Features
New Cadillac vehicles get standard Connectivity Access for ten years. There are a number of services that the MyCadillac app provides, from helping you with road problems to allowing you to access rewards.
- Cadillac Smart Driver: This tool lets you view trip information and other important stats about your driving habits.
- Preferred Dealer: When you need to schedule Cadillac service quickly, set up a Preferred Dealer in Fort Myers through the MyCadillac mobile app. The Vehicle Service function helps you keep track of appointments, reschedule, and access maintenance history.
- Owner’s Manual / How Things Work: A digital owner’s manual combined with informative guides from Cadillac will help you take full advantage of your vehicle’s features.
- My Cadillac Rewards: Use and monitor the My Cadillac Rewards feature with the MyCadillac app. You’ll get rewards for car service, coverage payments, and other things you can do through the app!
- Call for Assistance: OnStar support or Roadside Assistance are easy to access through the app.
- Marketplace: Cadillac has partnered with a number of brands so you have to think less about where to eat or how to find savings.
MyCadillac Remote Start App and Other Upgrades
All these standard features are great, but Naples drivers who want the most available features should upgrade to the MyCadillac Remote Access Plan. This includes the following:
- Remote Access Commands: The MyCadillac Remote Start app can also lock/unlock your car, sound the horn, and flash the lights!
- Mobile Vehicle Status: Even if you’re not currently driving the vehicle, you can access important vehicle information like fuel levels and more.
- Navigation: Easy and simple navigation is achievable by using the MyCadillac app to directly connect with your vehicle. You can save destinations as well.
- Vehicle Location: This function locates your vehicle and allows you to set boundary alerts to your phone.
Explore Cadillac Tech with Val Ward Cadillac
At Val Ward Cadillac, we’re excited to have the latest Cadillac technology and convenience features for Fort Myers drivers to explore, and a Certified Service Center to install them. This legendary company continues to update their cars to be the best around, so it’s always worth exploring MyCadillac app features. Contact us today to see these vehicles for yourself!